(For the Buyer)
Buying a new home is one of the most significant investments you will ever make.
Having specific details about a potential property is essential to ensuring that you have all the facts you need to make an educated and confident decision. Homes have become more complex, with multiple mechanical systems that each require specialized knowledge and expertise to accurately evaluate whether they are operating correctly and efficiently. Our inspections are detailed and focus on all accessible interior and exterior areas and systems of the residence.
We use the latest technology available such as thermal imaging and aerial drones to evaluate roof and chimney structures, just to name a few.
(For the Seller)
Prior to listing your home for sale, a Pre-Listing Inspection will inform you of potential issues that may be uncovered in a Buyer’s inspection.
Having this information provides you with the opportunity to proactively address and repair these issues, potentially avoiding a loss of sale, delays in closing and/or reduction in selling price.
This inspection follows the same standards and procedures as a Pre-Purchase Inspection, providing you with a detailed inspection report, highlights of key concerns and recommendations for correcting issues found during the inspection.
• Foundation, Basement and Crawl Spaces
• Structural Framing and Components
• Roofing and Gutter Systems
• Attic Spaces and Ventilation
• Insulation and Weatherproofing
• HVAC, Heating, Cooling, GEO and Ventilation Systems
• Plumbing Systems – Water and Waste
• Exterior Siding, Soffits and Trim
• Driveway, Walkways and Patios
• Site Grading and Drainage
• Garage, Pool House and Accessory Structures
• Electrical and Lighting Systems
• Kitchens and Appliances
• Decks, Balconies and Railings
• Windows and Doors
• Chimney and Fireplace
• Interior walls, Ceilings, Stairways and Floors
• Home Automation Systems
• Health and Safety Related Items – Smoke and CO Detectors
• Pools and Hot Tub
Our inspection process includes, and is not limited to, the following: